New York – New York Las Vegas
- Guaranteed Lower Hotel Rates Than Competition
- Complimentary Entry on Guest List to Select Venues
- Optional Limo Transport During Vacation
- More Savings for Extended Stays!
New York-New York Casino Las Vegas Dining
No trip to New York City is complete without sampling its signature street food, and the same holds true at New York New York Las Vegas. Nosh on an authentic kosher beef frank at Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, try the grass-fed beef at Broadway Burger Bar & Grill, or grab a late-night pizza or calzone made from scratch at New York Pizzeria. The America restaurant, serving coast-to-coast classics 24 hours a day, and two 24-hour Starbucks will keep you energized in this around-the-clock city. But when you’ve really worked (or played) up an appetite, nothing beats a full sit-down meal, and New York New York Casino has plenty of options. Among the offerings:
- Gallagher’s Steakhouse – At this replica of the famous Manhattan restaurant, pair your favorite cut of steak with delectable sides like creamed spinach or buttermilk-breaded onion rings. The lunch menu offers lighter takes on steakhouse favorites, such as filet mignon sliders.
- Nine Fine Irishman – Enjoy classic dishes from the Emerald Isle at the Victorian-style bar or outdoor patio with views of The Strip. Try bangers and mash or a shepherd’s pie with a pint of Irish stout while listening to some live Irish music.
- Il Fornaio – Experience traditional Northern Italian eating by sharing a full-course meal with such dishes as bruschetta, caprese salad, and spaghetti alla bolognese prepared with fresh pasta made on site. A breakfast menu features Italian pastries and espresso. For savory Italian food on the go, stop by Il Fornaio Panetteria for sandwiches, soups, and hearth-baked breads.
- Chin Chin Café – Chinese favorites and innovative pan-Asian food are prepared while you watch chefs work in the exhibition kitchens.
- Gonzalez Y Gonzalez – An impressive tequila bar and margarita selection round out a menu full of Southwestern and Mexican flavors. Fridays and Saturdays are Latin nights, featuring Spanish music and dancing and Mexican beer specials.
- Sporting House Bar & Grille – Come for 130 screens of sports action; stay for the burgers, beer selection, and video-game arcade.
New York-New York hotel Casino shows, entertainment, lounges & nightclubs
New York City is known for its entertainment scene — and New York-New York Las Vegas has followed suit. Although far from Broadway, the Cirque du Soleil production of “Zumanity” is a powerful and provocative theatrical display. Unlike the troupe’s typical avant-garde circus performances, this one will take you into an adults-only world where you’ll have to leave your inhibitions behind. The resort also boasts The Broadway Theater, a live performance venue. It’s currently showcasing the ABBA tribute “Dancing Queen” and “Broadway Celebration,” a New York-style extravaganza featuring beloved show tunes. Late in the evening, guests can also see the sinfully sexy show “Shades of Temptation” here. In addition, the resort offers fun stuff for the young — and young at heart. A Coney Island-themed emporium is filled with carnival and arcade games. This is also where you can hop on the nerve-wracking Roller Coaster that winds through the property’s pseudo-skyline.
Or call NOW 702-907-0023
New York-New York Casino Suite
Experience the ultimate in VIP living in this incredible suite at New York-New York.
- Size: 1100+ sq. ft.
- Bed Types: 1 king
- In-Room Amenities:
- Separate Master Bedroom
- Flat Screen Cable TV
- DVD/CD Player
- Spa Tub
- Oversized Shower
- Wet Bar
- Living and Dining Room Table
- Robes and Slippers
- Turndown Service
- Internet Access
- Electronic safe – Laptop compatible
- Upgraded bathroom amenities
- Coffee pots are available upon request