MGM Grand Las Vegas
- Guaranteed Lower Hotel Rates Than Competition
- Complimentary Entry on Guest List to Select Venues
- Optional Limo Transport During Vacation
- More Savings for Extended Stays!
There is no chance MGM Grand Las Vegas, which dominates the northeast corner of Las Vegas Boulevard and Tropicana Avenue (the busiest intersection on the Strip), will ever become dated. In fact, the iconic resort is in the process of getting a glamorous makeover. All of the rooms have been redesigned and several of the property’s entertainment, dining and nightlife experiences are being rejuvenated.
MGM Grand hotel Vegas Dining
- Wolfgang Puck’s Bar and Grill: Wolfgang Puck brings the bright beach-side feeling of the California coast to Las Vegas with his take on the traditional bar and grill just off the casino floor of the MGM Grand.
- MGM Grand Buffet: The MGM Grand Las Vegas offers lots of typical buffet items and then some.
- Diego: A hip and trendy hangout, Diego brings Latin flavor to the MGM Grand.
- Joel Robuchon: The legendary Joel Robuchon has often been called the “chef of the century.” He has brought his French culinary delight to the MGM Grand hotel Las Vegas and his restaurant is a huge success.
- Nobhill: Michael Mina brings the best of California to the heart of Las Vegas.
- Shibuya: Shibuya, named after a trendy area of Tokyo, brings fine Japanese dining to Sin City in a way that’s palatable and non-intimidating.
- Rainforest Café: When it comes to cafés in Las Vegas, this one is wild!
- Craftsteak: When it comes to premium grade beef cooked to perfection, Craftsteak is the best of the best.
- Pearl: Truly authentic Chinese food is infused with Cantonese flavors for a far-east experience that you can only find at the MGM Grand.
- Seablue Las Vegas: Classic Mediterranean cuisine meets modern seafood dishes at Seablue.
- Fiamma Trattoria & Bar: Traditional Italian trattoria’s can be hard to come by in the states.
- Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House: Possibly the most famous celebrity chef in America, Emeril Lagasse, brings the spice of New Orleans to Sin City.
MGM Resort Las Vegas Shows, Entertainment, & Nightclubs
- KÀ, the unprecedented show from Cirque du Soleil at MGM Grand Las Vegas, combines acrobatic performances, martial arts, puppetry, multimedia, and pyrotechnics to illustrate the nature of duality.
- Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub is an exhilarating new concept in dining and entertainment. This unique fusion of incredible cuisine and must-see nightlife spans over 75,000-square-feet across five levels. You can find other Hakkasan experiences in London, Mumbai, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Miami and New York City, but this is undeniably the only restaurant and nightclub of its kind on the Las Vegas Strip. Coming to the Las Vegas Strip in 2013 so STAY TUNED!
MGM Grand hotel Las Vegas featured suite
Skyline Terrace Suite
This two-story suite boasts a 786-square-foot terrace, spectacular city skyline vistas, striking artwork, and premium amenities combined to make an exceptional experience. Step outside onto your extra large private patio for amazing views of the Las Vegas Strip. While outside, you can relax and watch TV from your cozy sectional sofa or dine al fresco, all while taking in the unbeatable view. Inside, the 1,300-square-foot suites showcase soaring two-story vaulted ceilings, living and dining areas, large flat-screen HD televisions, and a guest bathroom. Upstairs, the master bedroom opens into a large master bath with makeup vanity, dual sinks, oversized whirlpool tub and separate shower. With its terrace and soaring ceilings, the Skyline Terrace Suite is the epitome of Vegas suites.
1,300 square feet + 786 square foot terrace
- Bed Type:
One King bed in master bedroom
- Guests per Room:
Up to 3 guests
- Amenities List:
- 786-square-foot outdoor patio
- Spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip
- Presidential pillow-top Serta mattresses
- Large separate living and dining areas
- Junior bathroom downstairs
- Master bedroom on second level with large bathroom
- Large flat-screen HD televisions
- Upgraded amenities, including luxurious robes and slippers
- Separate oversized whirlpool tub and shower
- Wireless high-speed Internet