Mirage Las Vegas
- Guaranteed Lower Hotel Rates Than Competition
- Complimentary Entry on Guest List to Select Venues
- Optional Limo Transport During Vacation
- More Savings for Extended Stays!
The Mirage Las Vegas is located next to Las Vegas’s Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat and they offer amazing 4-star rooms accommodations. Guests who stay at The Mirage hotel Las Vegas feel like they’ve escaped to the islands of Hawaii or the Caribbean. The rooms at the Mirage Las Vegas offer amazing views of the pool and are equipped with cable/satellite on flat screen TV’s. Rooms are decorated with purple and grey colors and feature luxury toiletries, rain showers and spa like jetted tubs are available in the en suite bathrooms.
Located directly outside the hotel are beautiful waterfalls and the world famous Mirage Las Vegas Volcano. In the main lobby, as you check in you will be amazed by the aquatic life in a 20,000-gallon saltwater aquarium behind the front desk. The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas is a 10 minute walk from sister properties Bellagio known for their 1,000 fountains show and Aria Resort at the City Center home of the show “Zarkana”. Additional properties include MGM Grand, Monte Carlo, Mandalay Bay and Luxor Las Vegas & Casino which are less than a 20 minute walk from the hotel.
- STACK: STACK Restaurant provides succulent American inspired cuisine and desserts that are sure to seduce your palette. Offering a wide variety of culinary delights perfect for quick bite dining and/or sharing with friends.
- Japonais: Introduces a unique balance of the of the East and the exuberance of the West in their dishes. Japonais was just recently named as one of the “Top 66 Restaurants in The World” by the New York Times.
- Onda Ristorante’s: Was voted “Best Italian Restaurant” by the Las Vegas Concierge Association .” Onda lounge, an Italian-inspired lounge featuring wine by the glass accompanied by artisan cheese and meats.
Shows, Entertainment, Lounges & Nightclubs
- 1 Oak Las Vegas Bottle Service & The Revolution bar: The Beatles REVOLUTION Lounge will take you on an evolutionary journey by creating a psychedelic sensory environment. This is the first nightlife experience created by Cirque du Soleil, with direct inspiration from The Beatles era.
The Mirage Las Vegas featured suite
The Villas at The Mirage
If you are looking for that high roller experience and want to get totally styled out in Sin City, check into The Villas at The Mirage Las Vegas. All we can say is wow. Double wow. They are really, really posh.
The villas include a universal touch screen remote system that controls lighting, TV, DVD/CD player, lighting and drapes, a Dell desktop PC, a private lap pool, putter and gold clubs, a hot tub and spa, and 24-hour dedicated Villa Butler. That doesn’t even include the access perks, including tee times at Shadow Creek, and complimentary admission to The Spa at Mirage fitness facility, 1 OAK Nightclub, Bare Pool Lounge and other social-butterfly options.
Villas come in two or three bedroom varieties, starting at 3,405 ft.