Wynn Las Vegas
- Guaranteed Lower Hotel Rates Than Competition
- Complimentary Entry on Guest List to Select Venues
- Optional Limo Transport During Vacation
- More Savings for Extended Stays!
Conveniently near the airport, Wynn Las Vegas is in Las Vegas (Paradise), close to Fashion Show Mall, Sands Expo Convention Center, and Las Vegas Convention Center. Also nearby are The Shoppes at the Palazzo and Las Vegas Country Club. Wynn Las Vegas has a full-service spa, a golf course, and a health club. Business amenities at this 5-star property include a business center, small meeting rooms, and limo/town car service. Dining options at this luxury resort include a coffee shop/café, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. The staff can provide tour/ticket assistance, wedding services, and event catering. Additional amenities include a casino, an outdoor pool, and a nightclub. Complimentary valet parking is available onsite for guests.
The 2,716 air-conditioned guestrooms at Wynn Las Vegas include CD players and minibars. Beds have pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Rooms have high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with flat-panel televisions with premium cable channels and pay movies. All accommodations provide desks, safes, and multi-line phones with voice mail. Wynn hotel Las Vegas bathrooms offer separate bathtubs and showers, televisions, bathrobes, and designer toiletries. Additional amenities include hair dryers and an iron and ironing board. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include wake-up calls.
Wynn Resorts Las Vegas dining
The Wynn Las Vegas offers an irresistible array of dining-and-refreshment options. Some of our favorites include:
- Bartolotta – Ristorante di Mare – James Beard Foundation Award-honored Chef Paul Bartolotta celebrates the traditions of Italian coastal cuisine with fresh seafood flown in daily from Mediterranean waters, homemade pastas, and authentic Italian specialties. Dinner nightly.
- The Country Club – A New American Steakhouse – Acclaimed Chef Carlos Guia cuisine pays homage to the classic American steakhouse in a clubby setting with spectacular golf course views. Lunch Monday – Friday, dinner Wednesday – Saturday, Jazz Brunch on Sunday.
- Lakeside – Overlooking the Lake of Dreams, Lakeside showcases wood-oven roasted lobster and ocean-fresh fish. Prime-aged steaks and succulent smoked prime rib of beef round out the bill of fare. Dinner nightly.
- The Buffet – Sixteen live-action cooking stations and the freshest ingredients elevate all-you-can-eat into a gourmet experience. Breakfast and lunch Monday – Friday, dinner nightly, Champagne Brunch on weekends.
- Wing-Lei – The only Asian restaurant in North America to have received a coveted Michelin Star, Wing-Lei showcases Chef Ming Yu’s sumptuous Chinese cuisine–a mix of Cantonese, Shanghai, and Szechuan cooking styles. Dinner nightly.
- SW Steakhouse – Created by star chef David Walzog, SW Steakhouse offers dining indoors and out on the picturesque patio by the Lake of Dreams. The finest cuts of aged beef highlight the menu. Dinner nightly.
- La Cave – At this intimate food-and wine hideaway, the selection includes tapas/small plates, charcuterie, fine wines, craft beers, and premium spirits.
- Tableau – Chef Joseph Leibowitz’s impeccably prepared modern American cuisine graces the menu at Tableau, the signature restaurant nestled inside Wynn’s Forbes Five-Star-honored Tower Suites.
- Mizumi – Dive into the best of land and sea with Chef Devin Hashimoto’s extensive à la carte menu of eclectic Japanese creations. You can even indulge in the classic sushi and sashimi bar.
Among the many other dining choices: Zoozacrackers, a New York–style deli; the Terrace Pointe Café, with terraced seating overlooking the pool and gardens; Red 8, featuring Southeast Asian favorites; and Pizza Place, serving New York–style pizza. All restaurants offer vegan options.
Wynn Hotel Las Vegas shows, entertainment, & nightclubs
Making a home at Wynn Las Vegas is “Le Rêve – The Dream,” a sublime aquatic creation staged in a theater-in-the-round. In addition to jaw-dropping aerial acrobatics, feats that celebrate the strength of the human body and spectacularly choreographed dancing, the show utilizes unique props and elaborate special effects. The resort’s nightlife offerings only heighten the pleasure factor. Intrigue, with its secluded lagoon and sizable dance floor, looks out at a cascading 90-foot-waterfall. Guests can enjoy another spectacular view while sipping cocktails at the bars situated on the casino or lake levels. This is where they’ll glimpse the magical Lake of Dreams, which features nightly light, music and multimedia shows.
Or call NOW 702-907-0023
Wynn hotel Las Vegas Featured Suite
The Salon Suite is a chic, cosmopolitan living and entertaining area offering you an unbelievable view of the sparkling Las Vegas Strip, and it adjoins the most inviting bedroom you’ve ever had the pleasure to dream in. Whether you’re at work or play, your Wynn Salon Suite is perfect for both entertaining and private receptions.
1,950 square feet
- Bed Type:
Bed chamber with plush king-sized pillow-top bed
- Guests per Room:
Up to 3 guests
- Amenities List:
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two at Tableau
- Complimentary daily coffee
- Fitness center access
- Twice daily maid service
- Complimentary clothes pressing
- Marble wet bar
- Dining area for comfortable in-room dining
- Bathroom features a whirlpool deep-soak tub, separate water closet,
shower and walk-in closets.