When you look at hotels in Las Vegas, when you browse through travel brochures and magazine photo spreads, it all looks very luxurious. It seems as if you could close your eyes, point your finger at the ‘H’ section of the Vegas phonebook, and land on a great hotel. Here’s the truth: there are some lousy hotels here. There are a lot of lousy hotels here.
The Strip is dazzling, it will make your head spin if you’re visiting for the first time. But, there are two sides to Vegas. There’s the real, core Vegas experience with fine dining and amazing stage shows and casinos where you’re going to have a great time, win or lose. Then there’s the tourist trap side, the cheap hotels, the lame casinos, the stale buffets. If you’ve never been to Vegas, it’s very easy to have a bad experience your first time here. Even if you’re hitting up great casinos and restaurants, poor planning alone can ruin your trip with too much walking and way too much money spent on taxis.
Some agencies on the Strip are looking to make their commission and little else. What we’re after are raves. Reviews won’t do, we want our guests to rave about their experiences at nightclubs like Marquee nightclub at the Cosmopolitian, or JEWEL nightclub at the Aria Hotel & Casino. When someone stays at the Encore Hotel Las Vegas, we don’t want them to leave until they’ve had a great time in the XS Las Vegas. Some of the most fun you’ll ever have in Vegas is when you bring your whole crew for a bachelor/bachelorette party, and that’s when we can help you the most. Having a bad weekend alone is one thing, treating your friends to one is another. At Bottle Service, we don’t want to entertain you, we want to blow you away.
Top 10: Best Hotels Las Vegas
1. The MGM Grand truly lives up to its name, not only in sheer size, but also in its vast offerings. Located at one of the busiest intersections in Las Vegas, MGM Grand provides a world of entertainment, dining and unwinding – both day and night.
2. The Hard Rock offers you the ultimate Las Vegas experience, whether you want a Las Vegas hotel or a Las Vegas casino. Home to the infamous Rehab pool party, Vanity Nightclub and The Joint, you’ll never run out of things to do at this hotel.
3. Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas offers unmatched luxury, fine dining, renowned entertainment, personal service, and gaming excitement.
4. The ARIA Hotel & Casino has contemporary architecture and the tower is complemented by the resort’s lavish accommodations. Within ARIA’s 4,004 guestrooms, including 568 suites, panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows offer incredible views of Las Vegas’ & skyline.
5. The Wynn Las Vegas Hotel and Casino is in the heart of the city. The hotel design is luxurious and amazing w/ spacious accommodations. The Wynn is sure to please all with top-notch entertainment and magnificent restaurants to an extraordinary spa and golf course.
6. Encore Las Vegas is a luxury resort, casino and is directly connected to its sister resort, Wynn Las Vegas. Encore was recently awarded the AAA Five Diamond Award and suites at Encore and The Spa received five-star award form Forbes in 2012.
7. Caesars Palace Las Vegas is considered the grandest of Las Vegas Hotels. Caesars Palace, is famous worldwide for its beauty, elegance and unmatched customer service. Caesars Palace Las Vegas hotel offers a 129,000 square foot casino, 26 restaurants and cafes, a world-class spa, and the Colosseum spotlighting starts like Celine Deon.
8. Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino is where the stars have aligned, its the only place where Vegas and Hollywood meet. This Hollywood and celebrity-themed Las Vegas hotel is home to the Miracle Mile shops and the Sexy Holly Madison in Peepshow!
9. The Venetian Hotel and Casino sets the standard for luxury in Las Vegas throughout this legendary all-suite Las Vegas resort. You may never want to leave your room but there’s plenty of options to entice you like shops, dining, and play. So, book your Las Vegas hotel reservation today.
10. Each suite at The Palazzo Las Vegas Hotel and casino is specifically fashioned with your comfort and convenience in mind. From the sunken living room, Marble-appointed baths with oversized bath sheets.