Palazzo Las Vegas
- Guaranteed Lower Hotel Rates Than Competition
- Complimentary Entry on Guest List to Select Venues
- Optional Limo Transport During Vacation
- More Savings for Extended Stays!
There are luxury hotels, and then there’s The Palazzo Las Vegas. Since opening in 2008, as a sister to the beloved Italian-themed resort The Venetian Hotel, it has become the benchmark for extravagance, impeccable service and hospitality. The resort is largest LEED-certified building in the world as well. During the construction of The Palazzo hotel, some 70 percent of waste materials were recycled, diverting nearly 42,000 tons from the landfill. Numerous green initiatives regarding recycling, energy, water, air quality and cleaning products are also in place here.
Palazzo Las Vegas is located at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, this property commands stunning views — especially for guests staying in the Prestige Suites, its exclusive concierge level on the 23rd floor. All of the accommodations, however, are suites and boast exceptional comfort. Palazzo hotel is very elegant while expressing warmth through modern décor, the suites start at 720 square feet in size. They’re all appointed with Egyptian cotton sheets, pillow-top beds, multiple flat-screen LCD televisions, a DVD player, an in-room safe and a private work desk with wireless internet access. In addition, the spacious bathroom boasts a 20-inch LCD television, a Roman tub and a separate glass-enclosed shower.
Palazzo Casino Dining
- CUT – by illustrious chef Wolfgang Puck. This stylish steakhouse offers cutting-edge interior design and a sophisticated menu of the finest prime beef.
- Carnevino – an Italian-themed steakhouse by chef Mario Batali, with an international wine list from winemaker Joe Bastianich.
- Morel’s French Steakhouse & Bistro – is a contemporary restaurant where traditional French cuisine meets the popular flavors of American cooking.
- SUSHISAMBA – You can experience an amazing evening of modern Brazilian/Japanese cuisine.
- i♥burgers – Enjoy a delicious specialty hamburger with a variety of unusual toppings.
Hotel Palazzo Las Vegas Shows, Entertainment, & Nightclubs
Pleasure seekers at the Palazzo Las Vegas will find a fusion of chic design, state-of-the-art technology and signature drinks at the seasonal daytime party Lavo Champagne Brunch, a restaurant and nightclub operated by the same people who created TAO Asian Bistro and Nightclub. With more than 20,000 square feet of space, it offers fine Italian cuisine, a sexy lounge and one of the most energetic dance floors in town.
A semi-formal dining area and plush robes are just the beginning of the Siena Suite and your ideal home away from home. Enter the 1,280-square-foot suite through a marble foyer, relax in the separate living room, and dream in the bed chamber with plush king-sized pillow-top bed.
1,280 square feet
- Bed Type:
Bed chamber with plush king-sized pillow-top bed
- Guests per Room:
Up to 3 guests
- Amenities List:
- 42 inch and 32 inch flat-screen LCD HD TV
- Dining table that seats four
- Oversized coffee table and ottoman
- L-Shaped full-sized sofa-sleeper (upon availability)
- Private work area with:
- Dual-line telephone
- High-speed Internet access (wired/wireless)
- Personal printer/scanner/copier
- Remote-controlled Roman shades and curtains