Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Guaranteed Lower Hotel Rates Than Competition
- Complimentary Entry on Guest List to Select Venues
- Optional Limo Transport During Vacation
- More Savings for Extended Stays!
Treasure Island Las Vegas, or also known as TI, is by all accounts the hidden treasures of the Las Vegas Strip. Rooms at the Treasure Island Casino have incredible views of the pool and the strip. Hotel rooms incorporate many yellow, orange and brown colors commonly used by pirates. The bathrooms in each room come equipped with marble floors and a spa/jetted tub. The hotel has recently undergone renovation for a more modern appeal as seen in the glistening new marquee with the TI initials. At night you and friends can watch the newly re-imagined pirates show called “Sirens of TI,” complete with sexy dance moves, sword fights and fireworks. Treasure Island Las Vegas is within a 10 minute walk from the Fashion Show mall and the Grand Canal shops at the Venetian. It is also a short 20 minute walk from carnival court and the fountains at Bellagio
TI Las Vegas dining
- Señor Frog’s: Señor Frog’s Restaurant & Bar at Treasure Island Las Vegas is the only place on the Las Vegas Strip dedicated to people looking to be adventurous and experience amazing authentic Mexican hospitality and party atmosphere.
- Phil’s Italian Steak House: Phil’s Italian Steak House offers an diverse menu that is sure to please everyone at the table. Imagine the taste of prime cuts meat and mouth-watering seafood served in classic Italian styling.
- Kahunaville: Kahunaville is a Tropical Restaurant and a well known Las Vegas hot spot that delivers appetizing menu with exotic island-infused drinks. Feel free to enjoy their tropical fare such as Calypso Calamari and Piña Colada Chicken while drinking signature frozen cocktails and traditional drink creations.
Treasure Island hotel and casino shows, entertainment, lounges & nightclubs
- Mystere: is classic Cirque du Soleil, which is a combining of powerful athleticism, high-energy acrobatics and stimulating imagery that has become the company’s trademark. Presented exclusively at Treasure Island hotel, Mystère shows us that life itself is a mystery.
- Sirens if TI: Be drawn in as the beautiful Sirens of TI lure a group of renegade pirates into their cove with enchanting melodies. The clash between the Siren temptresses and their prey transforms this 17th century story into a 21st century song and dance of seduction and danger.
Treasure Island Casino Featured Suite
- PENTHOUSE SUITES
- Approx. 1,800 sq. ft. (167 m²) with separate living and up to two bedroom areas
- Located on the Penthouse (36th) Floor
- One king Suite SensationalTM pillowtop bed in each bedroom with lighted and padded headboard
- Panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows with ultimate views of the Las Vegas Strip
- Elegant foyer with luxurious storage cabinets
- Power sheers and window dressings
- Flat screen Plasma TV with digital cable and pay-per-view movies
- Full size wet bar and butler station
- Lounge sofa and living room seating
- Dining table for eight and room to entertain up to 20 people
- Upgraded digital sound system with iPod and MP3 player docking station
- Entertainment center with DMX music system
- Private office with PC, fax machine, printer, scanner, and high speed internet access (included with resort fee)
- Private closets with bath robes and slippers
- Private safes with digital combination lock
- Small refrigerator
- Up to two and one half bathrooms feature marble floor and counter tops, ample storage, and hotel spa shampoo, conditioner and other amenities
- Large whirlpool tubs in each full bathroom
- Hair dryers and lighted makeup mirrors
- Individual climate control
- Deadbolt and security latch
- Audio-visual smoke/fire alarm and sprinkler systems
- 24-hour room service and voice mail system