Venetian Las Vegas
- Guaranteed Lower Hotel Rates Than Competition
- Complimentary Entry on Guest List to Select Venues
- Optional Limo Transport During Vacation
- More Savings for Extended Stays!
Located in Las Vegas (Paradise), The Venetian Las Vegas is close to The Shoppes at the Palazzo, Fashion Show Mall, and Las Vegas Convention Center. Also nearby are Sands Expo Convention Center and Crystals at City Center. The Venetian Resort Hotel Las Vegas has a full-service spa, a health club, and an outdoor pool. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary in public areas. This 5-star resort features business amenities including a business center, small meeting rooms, and limo/town car service. Dining options at this luxury resort include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a poolside bar. The staff can provide concierge services, wedding services, and event catering. Additional amenities include a casino, a nightclub, and a spa tub.
The 4027 air-conditioned guestrooms at The Venetian Las Vegas include CD players and laptop-compatible safes. Beds have pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with flat-panel televisions with premium cable/satellite channels and pay movies. All accommodations provide desks, complimentary newspapers, and cordless phones with voice mail; free local calls are offered (restrictions may apply). The Venetian hotel Las Vegas bathrooms offer separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Additional amenities include minibars and slippers. In addition, amenities available on request include a turndown service, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding.
Venetian hotel Vegas dining
- AquaKnox – Created by celebrated chef Tom Moloney, this restaurant flies in fresh seafood daily from around the world. It features a water-encased walk-in wine cellar and cool underwater ambiance. Open nightly for dinner.
- Bouchon – Created by world-renowned chef Thomas Keller, the sole recipient of consecutive Best Chef; awards from the prestigious James Beard Foundation, this restaurant is modeled on the original bouchons of Lyon. The restaurant boasts an extensive selection of raw seafood, and an elegant main dining room and poolside garden. Open daily for breakfast and dinner, Saturday and Sunday for brunch.
- B&B Ristorante – Created by celebrated chef Mario Batali, this restaurant serves classic Old World Italian fare with Las Vegas panache. Dishes may include Beef Cheek Ravioli with Black Truffles, and Whole Grilled Branzino with Summer Squash and Salsa Verde. Open daily for dinner.
- Postrio Bar&Grill – Created by Wolfgang Puck, this restaurant provides a sophisticated take on classic bar and grill fare, as well as a view onto the festivities of St. Mark’s Square.
- Delmonico Steakhouse – Created by Emeril Lagasse, this restaurant serves up big New Orleans-style flavors and an award-winning wine list.
Venetian Resort hotel casino shows, entertainment, & nightclubs
Among the activities offered, visitors can stroll inside and outside along canals teeming with authentic gondolas steered by singing gondoliers. Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, a worldwide attraction featuring celebrity wax figures, has a location at the front of the resort. For more serious Broadway-caliber entertainment, head to The Venetian Las Vegas custom-built Sands Theatre, which features the worldwide smash “Rock of Ages.” Tim McGraw and Faith Hill also star in Soul2Soul, a limited concert engagement running on weekends through April 2013. Plus, a variety of headliners and comedians — such as Rita Rudner and David Spade — regularly appear here. And “Smokey Robinson Presents Human Nature: The Motown Show” — featuring a group of talented vocalists from Australia — will open on Jan. 19, 2013. La Scena Lounge features live music nightly. Nightlife options abound all over The Venetian hotel Las Vegas. The Bourbon Room, inspired by the legendary Sunset Strip club in Broadway musical “Rock of Ages,” recently opened. Partiers can get shots of bourbon and other fine spirits while dancing to feel-good tunes from the ’80s. V Bar is a chic, intimate spot where you can sip on a martini while relaxing in a double-sided leather chaise lounge. For a more pulsating scene, head to TAO Nightclub, which boasts gorgeous go-go dancers, the world’s leading DJs and a multisensory environment, in addition to a 40-foot-long outdoor terrace with stunning views of the Strip.
Venetian hotel Las Vegas Featured Suite
As you enter the double-door entrance into an Italian marble foyer, you’ll feel right at home in the Rialto Suite, whether for work or play. You’ll revel in the plush, queen-sized pillow-top beds, Egyptian cotton sheets, and a spacious walk-in closet. You can also take advantage of a work area, with dual-line phone, wireless Internet access, and comfortable seating. There’s also multiple flat-screen HD TVs, sunken living room with over-sized, plush furniture, and a fully stocked refreshment center.
1,100 square feet
- Bed Type:
Bed chamber with two plush queen-sized pillow-top beds
- Guests per Room:
Up to 4 guests
- Amenities List:
- 32 inch flat-screen LCD HD TV
- Dining table that seats three
- Oversized coffee table and ottoman
- L-Shaped full-sized sofa-sleeper (upon availability)
- Private work area with: Personal printer/scanner/copier, Dual-line telephone and High-speed Internet access (wired/wireless)
- Remote-controlled Roman shades and curtains